The TrekEarth Forums - View Single Post - PROBLEM: Photo info and EXIF DATA
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2015, 11:17 PM

Joel I use Windows 7, and Opera (Chrome based) or Chrome. Makes no difference which browser I use. Looking at page one of the gallery right now, no photo has exposure details fully elaborated in the 'Photo Information' box on the right side of the screen. This was the last of my photo uploads, from 5-12-2015, to show it correctly.
Exposure: f/10.0, 1/320 seconds
More Photo Info: view

- See here http://www.trekearth.com/gallery/Eur...oto1507922.htm

SOME of the photos on the first page of the gallery have what might be the correct aperture setting, such as f/3.5, but others have no information or crazy info such as 'f/inf.' or 'f/0.7' and NONE have shutter speed. All very random, if you ask me.

Edit: I have seen uploads where the lens specified has a maximum aperture of f/3.5, yet it says f/0.7 or something similar!!

When I uploaded my last photo, the exif information appeared on the screen during the upload process, but did not show up with the photo in the gallery. If I try to Edit the photo there is absolutely no exposure information to edit, no matter which browser I use. Further, when uploading if I tried to enter shutter and aperture details manually, a series of meaningless, repeated nonsense things appeared in the drop-down list.

The issues I've described are what Didi was talking about in the opening post.

Last edited by macondo; 01-02-2016 at 10:17 PM.