The TrekEarth Forums - View Single Post - Clearing the air...
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxo042 View Post
Do not insult grown up members with ridiculous actions like banning and deletions etc. Revise the TOS, don´t be so constraint about flower close-ups, elaborate frames, IR photos, excessive thanks and so on. Do these things really matter in the long run? Allow more freedom for the members! TE should be for fun, a pleasant hobby for adults!

Reinstall all deleted photos again, they are still there (like this one), with all the critiques that were already given.
Sorry saxo042,

I have really no idea WHAT I can answer here because I've already written the answers in my intro for this thread.

Quote:
...don´t be so constraint about flower close-ups, elaborate frames, IR photos, excessive thanks and so on. Do these things really matter in the long run? Allow more freedom for the members!
Adam created a fantastic site for these ones : www.treklens.com

Quoting a TE member, kajenn:

As I see it, we have the TE rules on what, when and how to post our photos, in order to prevent this site from becoming "just another place to dump your holiday snaps".

That's what makes TE so special. Take away those rules, and what do we get? Right! Just another......