Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great sevy 2013-03-18 0:57

Hello Stefano,

Nice to see you posting time to time. There are always thing to discover, to discuss or to think about in your post.
Here, we could think about the depth of field selection and the use of the colors as key parts of the composition. Incredible you got this woman with the red hat completing the blue and yellow pillars!

Yves.

Old 03-18-2013, 01:48 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To sevy: depth of field

Thank you Yves,

recently I am experimenting some "slightly out of focus" images, as I was inspired by an italian photographer (rather famous in Italy) who joined the photoclub I belong for a slide projection one night.
His name is Ivano Bolondi, and you can visit his site here: http://www.ivanobolondi.it/
I know his style might trigger very opposite reactions. Personally I find it very interesting, although some pictures are somehow "extreme" for my taste. Anyway it is nice to get some new input ideas.

Cheers

Lazy-on-TE Stefano
Old 03-19-2013, 11:16 AM
TE Expert

Ciao Stefano,

Thanks for the information, I was not knowing his job.
As you said: interesting. But perhaps sometimes too far from my view of photography. But in a way, giving idea of shots or to try something else.

On my side, I start to work on a Portefolio of my best desert shots. I will try to have it published in a photo magazine. It gives me more motivation than the TE feedbacks collected at that time.
But what I saw on other sites is not fitting my needs as well. We could see very good shots but with no details, no explanations and very poor level comments.

Yves.