Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Good Luko 2005-12-17 18:40

Hi Ye, How's life? and what about these balloons festival shots ;) ...

Nice low key, unfortunately the scan process produced a hot spot on the monk's robe. As I guess this is neg, I'm sure there's a way to recover the burnt out part : I would recommend using two scans, one set like it is now for the background, the other one set for the brightest areas of the print (darkest part of the neg).
then you could merge the two versions using layers in photoshop : you should therefore have a perfectly detailed of your image.

I think it's worth it.

I suspect the last reason you mention is probably the MAIN why you like Keng Tung so much... ;D ...

Old 12-18-2005, 05:22 AM
TE Newbie

Default To Luko: thank you for ur suggestion

Dear Luko,
I just arrived back yesterday from Sittwe. I've just scanned and post this immage. Thank u very much for the sujjestion you have told me. I will try it. Today evening, my clients will leave Yangon, after 26 days tour, I am really tired. From tomorrow on, I will have 4 days free (if i don't go to office, but i have to). I will send a picture from Balloon festival very soon. But I don't like any pictures from Baloon festival