Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Luko 2005-12-20 17:24

Good luck or entrapped? he looks like he's caught himself inside his net, is it a metaphor about depending on tourism rather than fishing? ;D

good point made by Mark, the fishing net looks big, bigger than the usual ones, I wonder how this size looks when put down on the boat....

Old 12-21-2005, 05:25 AM
TE Newbie

Default To Luko: how are you and ur family???

Hi Luko,
I've replied to Mark about the trap. Could u please have a click to this reply? :D

How is ur wife and daughter???

Here there are less tourist this year. My trips at the end of December and the whole January are cancelled. :(

Have a nice day!!!
Old 12-21-2005, 10:49 AM
TE Expert

Default Re: To Luko: how are you and ur family???

Hi Ye,
Apart from a lot of work and Paris' cold rainy weather -though I guess I can't change it- life's ok... we're preparing for flying to Thailand in three days now, we'll be resting on a beach for a week or so.

It's weird you have less tourists, I had thought it would have picked up each year... any reasons you see?
Anything changed since the official capital left from Yangon?

Cheers
Luko
Old 12-22-2005, 07:55 AM
TE Newbie

Default Re: To Luko: how are you and ur family???

Nothing chiange here in Yangon. it is as usual. I think, for the tourist, It is not because of the change here in Myanmar, but may be they are afraid to travel because of the tetrroist attacks.

regards
Ye