To nwoehnl: Hello Norbert, - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great nwoehnl 2008-04-18 3:30

Hello Izzet, my friend, I hope that you are well. This is a fine choice of shooting angle to make the maximum of the graphical impact provided by this modern architecture. Good inclusion of your usual human element, and nice framing to show the looping upward shape of the stairs versus the grid pattern of the windows. Take care.

Old 04-18-2008, 05:26 PM
TE Senior Member

Default To nwoehnl: Hello Norbert,

and many thanks for your friendly comments. I went to you site immediately after and tried to find out whether you had returned, but the red " Sleeping Mode " sentence was there, and although I found many critiques you wrote today, there were few new pictures.
I am well, and working at the best pace I can keep going, there is a global calm down situation and few people want to pay money for photography or assignments: Moreover it has become very much easier to take decent pictures with the latest cameras, so why call an expert , they can do it themselves, and the annoying fact is that actually manage to do something more or less..

I did my first trip ( Outside Turkey ) to Paris ( 5-6 days, I am opening an exhibition of pictures of Turkey at Bern , May 3-4-5 sponsored by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. And I'll be there with my wife.

Then I am invited to Hamburg because my big 2008 calendar with pictures of the Venice Carnival won a prize, and I'll go and assist to the reception. Finally we will go to St Petersburg on June 9. Not too bad for the first part of the year.

I also hope you are well, and I understand that you travel a lot together with your wife. I wish you lots of happiness together .So thanks for writing and all the best to you two ! Izzet
Old 04-18-2008, 06:51 PM
TE Senior Member

Default Re: To nwoehnl: Hello Norbert,

Hello Izzet -

I am delighted to hear back from you. Thanks a lot for your friendly words, and it is good to read that you are still busy with work assignments and receptions related to your fine photography.

Yes, I still have the 'sleeping mode' sentence up, even though at the moment my TE-sleeping is a bit lighter. Just coming back from a 3½-week Japan trip with my wife, I have been posting a few new items and will upload a few more from this recent trip which will also extend the number of visited/photographed prefectures on my Japanese map.

Take care, and best wishes -
Norbert