Publier - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Old 03-16-2016, 06:00 PM
TE Senior Member

Default Publier

Aujourd'hui impossible de publier une photo, hier d嶴 cela a commencer: sans la note, aujourd'hui RIEN , ils semble que les probl鋗es sont toujours l ( absence pr鋊 de 1 mois) je m'aper蔞is que d'autres membres ont quitter le site, je comprend leurs raisons!!!! a croire qu'ils n'y a plus de techniciens !!!!! cela n'est pas normal que 蓷 dure aussi longtemps, je m'accroche comme d'autres, mais cher MODERATEURS vous finirez a ce que les anciens ( et ils n'en reste plus beaucoup) partent !!!!! je me demande si cela vous est 嶲al ???? pourquoi tant de probl鋗es avec vous !!! et qu'ont ne connaissait pas il y a 10 ans d'ici ???

cricri en col鋨e
Old 03-16-2016, 07:28 PM

Ch鋨e Cricri,

Quote:
mais cher MODERATEURS vous finirez a ce que les anciens ( et ils n'en reste plus beaucoup) partent !!!!! je me demande si cela vous est 嶲al ???? pourquoi tant de probl鋗es avec vous !!! et qu'ont ne connaissait pas il y a 10 ans d'ici ???

cricri en col鋨e
Je suis un MODERATEUR et je n'ai absolument rien voir avec les probl鋗es dont vous parlez. Nous ne sommes pas techniciens, nous soulignons les probl鋗es aupr鋊 d'eux, apr鋊... C'est eux de vous aider.

Viviane pas du tout en col鋨e

Last edited by Porteplume; 03-16-2016 at 07:31 PM.
Old 03-16-2016, 07:42 PM
TE Senior Member

Default Cher Viviane

D'accord , alors ils serait presque temps de changer de techniciens !!!

Amicalement
cricri
Old 03-17-2016, 12:32 PM
TE Expert

Angry Cannot Upload Photo

Yet again, another day I cannot upload a photo. Last week the same problem, and also had difficulties posting critiques. And for the last month, unable to change my profile.

What is going on? Doesn't TE care?

Lisa
Old 03-17-2016, 02:58 PM
Administrator

Can anyone still not upload photos? I tried and it worked, as well as critiques. I'm going to tell tech to test from different countries' IPs, see if that maybe has something to do with it. Australia, France, any where else having trouble?
Old 03-17-2016, 04:22 PM
Administrator

I need someone to post a screenshot of what happens when you try to upload a critique (tech is asking for it)
Old 03-20-2016, 09:21 PM
TE Junior Member

I can upload pictures but it takes a very long time to upload (3 or 4 minutes maybe). I remember we already had such a problem some time ago.
Old 03-30-2016, 05:20 AM
TE Senior Member

Default Poster !!!!

Bonjour
Aujourd'hui il m'a 彋 impossible de poster une photo a partir d'嶰rit en Fran蓷is ou en Anglais ..
Alors j'ai fait l'essai a partir 嶰rit en Italien cela marche ?????
Un autre probl鋗e de plus en plus bizarre !!! " chez vous "

Amicalement
cricri
Old 04-01-2016, 01:52 AM
TE Senior Member

Post The two versions of TrekEarth...

Hi,

Concerning all the problems occurring with the site (upload, writing critics, EXIF-data aso.) I'm a bit amazed, that not anywhere is considered the fact that there are two versions of TrekEarth active.

When the new version was launched the protests were so loud, that it was decided to have the old version running parallel. For some reason this version was coined "beta", although it is the old and original version of TrekEarth.

I use the new version - although I'm not that active - and have done so since it was launched, but I know many members use the "beta" (old) version. I haven't experienced any problems with the new version, except for a temporary miss-writing of the Swedish letters , and .

But, as I said, I'm not very active in uploading or writing critics. However, I follow what's newly uploaded and I follow the discussions in the forum. And nowhere in these discussions, is there any mention of which version of TrekEarth was used.

My thought is that this might be as important as type of browser, version of Windows or Mac and/or if the cash was emptied.

Best regards,
Kaj (kajenn)
Old 04-01-2016, 07:30 AM
TE Junior Member

Yes, you are right, we never mention the version we have a problem. In my case I use the new version of Trekearth, and all the issues I had (EXIF, accents, etc..) were on this version.