To snunney: snunney - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great tyro 2016-08-19 3:30

Ciao carissima Lisa,

Woo, Hoo! This is a stunner!!

This could be nowhere else but Scotland - and probably nowhere else than Skye. The mist (or low cloud) swirling around the cliff tops, the rich greens, a legacy of the high rainfalls and the stark landscape formed by years of bettering by wind, rain and storms - it's all just so typical.

But it's the soft light here which has brought out the lovely subtle tones and contrasts and the rich colours and you have captured them all beautifully in this fine composition where these surreal peaks and the cliff faces are perfectly placed in the frame while the thin ribbon of road underlines the image perfectly.

Absolutely Gorgeous!

Kind Regards e un abbraccio,

Giovanni.

P.S. I'm still trying to organise a trip for us to go to Skye soon - would it be possible for you to let me know the location from where you took this - or even details of that 7 Km "loop" walk?

Old 11-13-2016, 08:40 AM
TE Expert

Default To snunney: snunney

Pozdrav.
Stalno sam u ovom delu grada pored reke, unuk ide u skolu koja je blizu hale i pesackog mosta.
Paja.