To CMJC: Embarrassment - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

CMJC 2014-05-11 5:17

Bonjour Kato, mon voisin du jour ☺
I love the spirit of the picture but I am sorry to the poor quality of the background ...
second: the distributor at left for Western is not recognizable. While there is a strong contrast between the cold block and the spirit "country party" that inspires us the straw hat
I will allow myself a WS

Old 05-11-2014, 02:19 PM
TE Junior Member

Angry To CMJC: Embarrassment

Hi Christine,

I understand that you cannot understand the portion of a Chinese character(Kanji) and that you think obstructive. However, it is too childish to remove it by your standard of value, and it denies other culture. If interested, study a Chinese character, and skip without commenting, if not interested. I have not posted the photograph, in order to flatter Westerners.

mikio
Old 05-11-2014, 06:18 PM
TE Senior Member

Wink it's just what I see

Please, what I say is just what I see and because I cann't understand words by words but I understand the global view from your photo and I like it; it's that for I make the WS with a large part from your carateres, because yes we have a contrast between modern panels and the romantic summer straw hat.
but preaps because I cann't understand what is writen I lose something more about your photo? any way I don't ask any translation, what I see and understand just with the photographic langage is good for me.
hope we don't have any "embarrassment more !