Not accepted in PHOTOHOLIK..... gulp! - Page 5 - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2009, 11:06 AM
Banned

Default Re: OH YES! The aristocracy is back!!! F**k the proletARTian

Un con qui marche va plus loin qu'un intellectuel assis ... quand je vois tous ces donneurs de le蔞n , comminatoires , imperatifs ,dominateurs et surs d'eux m瘱e , je me sens bien d'皻re un tout petit ... Qu'est-ce qu'ils sont intelligents ! et comme je n'ai pas envie de leur ressembler !
Old 07-02-2009, 12:03 PM
TE Expert

Bonjour,
皻re con n'est pas si grave si on le sait, et il y a longtemps que je suis au courant.
Old 07-02-2009, 12:30 PM
Banned

Ben moi aussi je suis au courant ... tiens j'ai une id嶪 : si on se r徼nissait , entre cons , pour pr廥enter nos photos , les commenter , essayer de nous am幨iorer par l'嶰hange de nos points de vues , oh en toute simplicit 蓷 serait pas mal , non ?

Mais peut-皻re que on ne pourrait pas rester cons en faisant comme 蓷 , c'est peut-皻re pas une bonne id嶪 ...
Old 07-02-2009, 02:31 PM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: Idiot? Mas oui!

당신은 쓰레기의 가득 차있다.
Old 07-02-2009, 02:52 PM
TE Senior Member

And the Google Translator sais... Oh-la-la!
Old 07-02-2009, 04:46 PM
TE Expert

it is not elegant, neither in Korean nor in any language
Old 07-02-2009, 05:14 PM
TE Expert

Talking about the elegance...

Correct me if I'm wrong, dear Joel.
Forgive me for asking, pal: <a href=http://www.trekearth.com/members/jlbrthnn/photos/>These are your photos</a> and the points these photos are opulently awarded with, came from your circle of photo experts on the site - is that right ?
Just the curiosity, nothing more... It's one of these intriguing yet very sweet secrets commonly known to everyone - I guess.

Arbiter elegantiae.. Here we come again.

Warm greetings from foggy Toronto
george
Old 07-02-2009, 05:56 PM
TE Expert

Cher Mister and eminent fellow-member,

I want immediately to reassure you, humbly and without you to offend.

He is announced clearly in my presentation, the fact that I am not photographer, and that I carry out very naive images with difficulty, with a ridiculous material.

Not to harm, and not to make you shade to you, I do not expose them in the elitist galleries that you attend, but only in popular galleries, where I am accepted without examination of passage, where the participants express themselves without insulting themselves and with elegance.

True expert photographers mix with there, the small ones of which I am with intelligence and sympathy, in most case without feeling decreased.
The smiley which are distributed to me take account of the photograph and the degree of shared sympathy. This is true for most normal and balanced members. I do not claim recognition and even less reward.
Excuse me not to have seen and have understood, and not to have shared the sympathy which you hide well.

I know that I do not have anything to teach you on the world, with my poor work and without interest, and that grains me that you are turned sour because of me.

What is your question?

Sorry for my english.

Cher monsieur et 幦inent confr鋨e,

Je veux tout de suite vous rassurer, humblement et sans vous offenser.

Il est annonc clairement dans ma pr廥entation, le fait que je ne suis pas photographe, et que je r嶧lise difficilement des images tr鋊 na鴳es, avec un mat廨iel ridicule.

Pour ne pas vous nuire, et pour ne pas vous faire de l'ombre, je ne les expose pas dans les galeries 幨itistes que vous fr廦uentez, mais seulement dans des galeries populaires, o je suis accept sans examen de passage, o les participants s'expriment sans s'insulter et avec 幨嶲ance.

Des vrais photographes experts y cotoient, les petits dont je suis avec intelligence et sympathie, dans la plupart des cas sans se sentir diminu廥.
Les smileys qui me sont distribu廥 tiennent compte de la photo et du degr de sympathie partag嶪. Ceci est vrai pour la plupart des membres normaux et 廦uilibr廥. Je ne r嶰lame pas de reconnaissance et encore moins de r嶰ompense.
Excusez moi de ne pas avoir vu et compris, et de ne pas avoir partag la sympathie que vous cachez bien.

Je sais que je n'ai rien vous apprendre sur le monde, avec mon travail minable et sans int廨皻, et cela me chagrine que vous soyez aigri cause de moi.

C'est quoi votre question...?
Closed Thread