To Clairedelune: free spirit

• why don't you foster one, claire? why you think there are no fellows like you around? why you fall in this "i don't give a stuff any more" mood...?

why do i?.....

best, j.
  • Re: To Clairedelune: free spirit
    Maybe I could answer if I was able to understand what you mean first.

To foster one? One what? A free spirit? What exactly do you mean? I am saying that Peter was a free spirit. Is it a bad thing to write???

"why you think there are no fellows like you around?"
    ????????????????????????

"why you fall in this "i don't give a stuff any more" mood...?"
    ????????????????????????

Claire
    all i'm saying is that one by one - good fellows like homerhomer, nygus, jinju are falling apart... and i think we should do something about "fostering the spirit"...

"Is it a bad thing to write"... no, it's not... but i think you, me, definitely few others - we should write more... at least i personally try to do, at times...:-)))

"why you think there are no fellows like you around?"
    i meant - i read you, you are not alone, i share your point quite often, and i'd like you to be more active, to appear more - you are one of very few who has something to say, and it's always a pleasure to read what you say... don't save your words, spread them... a single sentence of your words is more precious than the whole chapter of bullstuff that we have a chance to read here daily...

that's all... that's what i meant...

finito...

j.
    I see...

The temptation to quit completely is often there, lurking around, waiting for me in some hidden corners... I never know when it will set an attack. And jump at my throat. So, I'm more careful now. 'Chances' are that I will do like homerhomer, nygus and jinju if I was more active... A vaccine is a weakened or killed pathogen that stimulates antibody production or cellular immunity against that pathogen but is incapable of causing severe infection. It is not a good idea to get the well alive pathogen... It will kill you. TE, for me, is better to be taken in very, very low doses. :))))

Plus, quite frankly, I do have a life outside TE! :))

Nevertheless, thanks for your words. It's nice to know that I am being read! Even though sometimes, it is also frightening! ;)

Claire