To Clairedelune: free spirit - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Clairedelune 2009-05-02 11:53

I added this one to my favorites. But I could add the whole series... I'm terribly touched by these photos...

Ideologies are so strong... So nice to feel that we are part of the gang, that we toe the line... Yes, smile, make a happy face, wave the hand to salute the gang, show well the flag, and here we go gang... And here again, another handicap is born...

I read that critique by Peter (Homerhomer) again. If I still could mark it as 'useful', I would. Maybe not for you - I can't say - but for me, oh yes! I miss this "free spirit" in TE! ;)

Now, can or should I add something?
No. Period.
Claire

Old 05-02-2009, 08:56 PM
TE Expert

Default To Clairedelune: free spirit

why don't you foster one, claire? why you think there are no fellows like you around? why you fall in this "i don't give a stuff any more" mood...?

why do i?.....

best, j.
Old 05-02-2009, 09:03 PM
TE Expert

Default Re: To Clairedelune: free spirit

Maybe I could answer if I was able to understand what you mean first.

To foster one? One what? A free spirit? What exactly do you mean? I am saying that Peter was a free spirit. Is it a bad thing to write???

"why you think there are no fellows like you around?"
????????????????????????

"why you fall in this "i don't give a stuff any more" mood...?"
????????????????????????

Claire
Old 05-02-2009, 09:41 PM
TE Expert

all i'm saying is that one by one - good fellows like homerhomer, nygus, jinju are falling apart... and i think we should do something about "fostering the spirit"...

"Is it a bad thing to write"... no, it's not... but i think you, me, definitely few others - we should write more... at least i personally try to do, at times...:-)))

"why you think there are no fellows like you around?"
i meant - i read you, you are not alone, i share your point quite often, and i'd like you to be more active, to appear more - you are one of very few who has something to say, and it's always a pleasure to read what you say... don't save your words, spread them... a single sentence of your words is more precious than the whole chapter of bullstuff that we have a chance to read here daily...

that's all... that's what i meant...

finito...

j.
Old 05-03-2009, 03:08 PM
TE Expert

I see...

The temptation to quit completely is often there, lurking around, waiting for me in some hidden corners... I never know when it will set an attack. And jump at my throat. So, I'm more careful now. 'Chances' are that I will do like homerhomer, nygus and jinju if I was more active... A vaccine is a weakened or killed pathogen that stimulates antibody production or cellular immunity against that pathogen but is incapable of causing severe infection. It is not a good idea to get the well alive pathogen... It will kill you. TE, for me, is better to be taken in very, very low doses. :))))

Plus, quite frankly, I do have a life outside TE! :))

Nevertheless, thanks for your words. It's nice to know that I am being read! Even though sometimes, it is also frightening! ;)

Claire