Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great nwoehnl 2008-08-14 4:27

Hola Kike, good to see a new photo from you - and even more so from Japan (a country that has gained a lot of meaning for me - I have traveled there 7 times in the last 2 years, and my wife - whom I married last summer - is Japanese). Ironically, during all my trips we never went to Tsukiji (just couldn't put up with getting up early enough to be present for the most interesting part of the daily market business). This is a simple but interesting catch, with the foreground fish tank providing a good context to open up the view of the market workers behind. Good handling of the exposure. I look forward to seeing more of your Japanese impressions, which area(s) did you visit?
Take care -
Norbert

Old 08-14-2008, 01:54 PM
TE Expert

Default To nwoehnl: Hi Norbert!

wow! 7 times in 2 years surely must be a record! but with a very good reason, congratulations for your marriage!

I visited mainly Tokyo, my stay was not as long as I wished so I kept focused on what was near to our meetings places,

I would have loved to go to other cities as well, but it was not possible this time,

maybe next time

good to read you Norbert, as always has been
be well and take care

cesar