Where would you go!

You're on Page 1 of 13
Go to
  • If as a photographer you were given two free tickets for air travel anywhere in the world - say for two weeks - where would you go? Why would you go there? What would atttract you?

best wishes Kev
  • Re: Where would you go!
    i'd go to: armenia, georgia, uzbekistan, turkmenistan... all those former ussr republics, why? - just look at what narayan showed;
    this region is so ...hmmm, still unspoilt, natural;
    or i'd go to jamaica, again :-))
    I must say these places crossed my mind because of Narayan's photos - Frances really wants to take me to JA to see her childhood and teenage haunts - ypo ever thought about South America?
    I would go to Sahara, although I already went there once (in Algeria). But this time, I would visit another region of the Sahara, which is so huge and offers so many kinds of landscapes and great emotions and feelings.
    Emma
    Borneo! Right now I'm totally keen on Borneo. It seems to have it all. Jungles, Mountains, Seasides (including some great coral reefs) and a vast range of very different cultures. From cannibalistic tribes to modern islam.

Iceland is also high on my list and I'd love to get back to the Andes.

Interesting question!
    Best,
    Mikkel
    If there are no security or visa restrictions; North Korea

otherwise Turkmenistan or back to Tajikistan or Uzbekistan... or Ethiopia, the photos from Swiatek are very inspiring.

Actually, now that I am more interested in photography, I would like to return to Central America because when I was there before I wasn't making good photos... so, I would say Nicaragua.
    uuum! Borneo is one I hadn't thought of at all - sounds like more than two weeks though! You couldn't get much more of a contrast than with Iceland!
    Dare I say Angeline Jolie's bedroom?
    you go OUT!!!!
    lol

I'd like to go:
    - in Argentina
    - in New Zealand and Australia
    Like Loic, I 'd like to go to Australia, New Zealand
    but firstable
    <b> Patagonia </b>(Chile and Argentina)to see the pampa and the Terre de feu (don't know the english name) : it 's an old dream !