Clearing the air... - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-15-2010, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angshu View Post
I did not quite understand the ‘Marine” issue which according to Viviane was " a mouse becoming an elephant and partly because of the members giving each other wrong infos.”. If this be the case, I think its even more fair that the things come out in the open so that the ‘correct’ perspective is represented! What was the wrong infos which were flowing between the members, which resulted in their decision to leave the site?
Especially the fact that people said to each other that Marine was disabled for ever.
And also that Clio read her ban was for one year till 1st of November 2011 instead of : 01-11-2011 which means: 11th of January 2011. (two months)
That last was a mistake and Clio is abled again.

Surtout le fait que beaucoup pensaient que Marine était bannie pour toujours.
Et aussi l'interprétation de Clio d'une date écrite en anglais: 01-11-2011 qui veut dire 11 janvier 2011 et non pas 1er novembre 2011.
Ce dernier ban a été retiré, c'était une erreur de notre part.

Last edited by Porteplume; 11-15-2010 at 07:38 AM. Reason: Translation/Traduction Anglais/français