To Porteplume: Thank you Viviane - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Porteplume 2006-03-05 14:21

Un grand bonjour from over the Ocean Peter! :o)

Yes, you could say that this image "isn't all that great, doesn't have an overly interesting point of view, nothing out of focus, nobody in the foreground to add debth, no graphism, no tilt, no gimmicks. It also isn't a blurred, tilted horror..." but I also could answer that there is something very attractive though here, something that makes us looking over and over, something that captured our attention just enough to get "contaminated" by the joy of the three men, trying to imagine their music, trying to understand what you're showing us.
Of course, it's not a sophisticated shot and I'm glad it's not because it's warm and honest, it's natural and authentic, it shows things precisely as you saw it...
Well, I just love it! :o)

Amicalement - Viviane

Old 03-06-2006, 01:34 AM
TE Expert

Default To Porteplume: Thank you Viviane

Dear Viviane, thank you for expressing in words what I wanted to express with this picture, as you say complicating the picture would complicate the situation, why make easy things difficult;-)
I am glad you enjoy it.
Peter