To jorgi: revolution - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great jorgi 2008-11-30 0:21

Hi Kristaps,

you know bloody well that this is no yawn-causing sunset fotka (but you had to write that cause you wanted to hear the opposite...:)))
It is simply fantastic and how better to capture non working vulcano than with red clouds "bursting from it"? And even better, to have this view from your room...This certainly takes "the room with a view" to a whole another level...
A magnificent one!

My best,
Jeri

Old 11-30-2008, 01:10 PM
TE Expert

Default To jorgi: revolution

maybe you're right :)) "vanity, definitely my favorite sin..." as said by Al Pacino's character in the movie "Devil's Advocte". but maybe, i was just reacting to the ongoing comments about how worthless 'nature fotkas' such as sunsets, sunrises, fall leaves, etc. are. see the note to this post, for example :))

as to room with a view: you bet... i'm definitely taking Kristine back there one of these days. hope will not have hiked the price up sky-high. the location (and service) is definitely a bargain for the 30-60 usd they're charging per room now.

best,
kristaps