To coco: disagreeing is alright - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great coco 2008-12-18 1:46

Hi Kristaps.

It's a pity what happened to Polonaise. Even you disagree with him, who else ruled this place in his way? Who else speaks like him?
The difference is: the sais what he thins and, you can be sure, a lot of times he was right.

The photo is nice... and George, is right too.

Old 12-18-2008, 09:19 AM
TE Expert

Default To coco: disagreeing is alright

hola carlos
disagreeing is alright in my opinion, as long as it's argumented. on top of that, despite me disagreeing on SOME aspects of his comment(s), i sure miss him, his opinions and his photos. it's a terrible loss for this site in my opinion!

k.
Old 12-18-2008, 10:14 AM
TE Expert

Default Re: To coco: disagreeing is alright

Of course.

The question is not if you are agre or if you disagree, the question is you cannot forbid someone because you disagree with him. At least you shouldn't do that.

Really I have ever had a problem like this one. The only one: two critiques were deleted.

But the question is not about me, the question is about this whole community.
I admire a lot of Polonaise pictures. I like very much his style. Maybe, sometimes I disliked his photos, but the most of the times I liked them.
That's the same about his words.

But that's not important if we agree or not.

Maybe someday we do something "wrong" and we are the next and then who will take care of us?

I agree with the protest, but I think that kind of protest doesn't work very much.

The words are stronger.
Some people don't read the forum (I read it, but I don't write there).
But if we protest, maybe no too loud, but yes a lot of people, more people will know what happened to him.
If we post pictures that we know they will delete, that's the end of the protest.
But, if your protest is different, maybe more people will know about what has happened.

However, someone will say: TE is not a good place and there are another places... maybe, but bet I don't know if they are better. And, finally, what is good of this community is the people.
Sometimes I think I would have gone away... but I must recognize, the people I know and I've met here is, somehow, the reason why I am not in another place.

Yes, we will miss him. And we should complain for this unjustice.

(sorry for my poor english)