To Buin: hello Frank - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Buin 2008-12-19 1:12

Hallo Stefano!
A beautiful view.I like the many details one can detect in this colourful and intriguing photo. I think it was taken from mount "Aksla"?
Greetings from wet and cold Germany!
Frank

PS. I do not post photos for 7 days - I'm on strike. Please read in the forum about "Polonaises" deleted account. I think these absolutistic TE moderators behave like children ...

Old 12-19-2008, 09:32 AM
TE Junior Member

Default To Buin: hello Frank

I did not know about Polonaises account. I read around in the forum and I have to say I did not understand why it was deleted (or banned for one week).
I also had some bad experience in the past with TE management, but not as strong as this.
First time my critics were banned for a month or so, because, they claimed, a critic I made was too general, and it was just a comment. Something like "I like your picture".
Then I had a comment deleted because I wrote in a critic : "this landscape could be Lapland "(and it was a very different place). TE claimed it was inappropriate ???!!! I was really astonished. Sometimes they behave very strangely, so to say, and it can be very disappointing. I will be on strike anyway for even more than one way, as I'll go to visit my parents for Christmas, with no computers around.
I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy new year. And many many great pictures for the next years, despite TE censorship !
Ciao Stefano
Old 12-19-2008, 09:58 AM
TE Expert

Default Re: To Buin: hello Frank

A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family too!
All the best!
Frank