To fulvio52: Mesa Arch - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great fulvio52 2008-12-30 12:35

Hi, Kath.
For openers : I don't believe it gets any better than this. Therefore your shot flies with a speed of light into my favorites. Absolutely splendid in all possible respects, with a special compliment for light management and color, as those are simply MAGIC. This is Utah at its absolute photographic best, period. Last but not least : two wonderful workshops to kill us all for this week... hehehehe! Keep 'em coming! HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and your family, I'll be back on TE around the 3rd or 4th of January. Cheers, y'all!
Fulvio.

Old 12-30-2008, 08:16 PM
TE Expert

Default To fulvio52: Mesa Arch

Thanks Fulvio
I am pleased you like this. It is probably my favorite from Utah too, but was concerned about the many others on TE. Thank you so much for the green star. That is the greatest compliment you can give and I appreciate it. I hope you will be doing something exciting until 4th. Have a great New Year
Take care
Kath
Old 12-30-2008, 08:27 PM
TE Senior Member

Default Re: To fulvio52: Mesa Arch

You are absolutely welcome, Kath. This is a shot I've attempted in the past, showing up at sunrise with... cloudy skies, both in 2000 and 2007... Last summer, on the other hand, we were simply too late, and had too many locations on our agenda. Next time better.
Nothing too exciting on my present agenda, I might have a few drinks tomorrow night, but other than that I'll be working. Not that I like it, but it pays for my next trip, hehehehehe! HAPPY NEW YEAR, see ya soon!
F.