To boa: to Boa - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great boa 2010-11-25 13:48

Hi Zuzana,
A picture with a strong message. The world is brutal many times and the eye of the child in the background goes directly to my heart ! I feel ashamed when I think about how I complain about unimportant things in my life !
Normaly a low Pov is good when taking pictures of children but i think this Pov is great in this situation. Crisp and clear with fine colors. Tfs this excellent shot!
Have a nice evening.
Boa

Old 11-25-2010, 10:27 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To boa: to Boa

Good evening Boa,

thank you very much for your comment. I was uncertain when approaching these kids as they were shy and I did not want to frighten them with the camera even more. So this is the explanation of the POV. We gave them all oranges that we had with us and then I took some other picture with low POV, but this is touching my heart even more ... so I hesitated to post it here with respect to those kids. It is good to remember these moments when some of our problems seem to be BIG.
I went through your gallery and you have really impressive list of countries travelled ... looking forward to your next posts.
Cheers,
Zuzana