相片

Photographer's Note

There are a lot of wooden churches in thIS region,i show us just one for example,but this kind of architechture is always a great beauty to see,take a look of its interior in the WS.
Jaszczur闚ka Chapel is Roman Catholic parish church located in Zakopane. Temple, designed by Stanislaw Witkiewicz was begun in 1904 and consecrated in 1907. It's full name is: Chapel of the Sacred Heart of Jesus in Jaszczur闚ka.
The chapel is a typical example of the Zakopane style. Temple of the apparent timbered structure is based on a high stone foundation. The front has arcades. On the roof there is a small tower with a bell. The interior consists of a rectangular presbytery and one aisle. Wooden altar reminds highland's hut. The interior is decorated with a stained-glass windows designed by S. Witkiewicz and the coats of arms of the Poland and Lithuania. The side altars, also made of wood come from the 50's of the twentieth century.

CHIESA DI LEGNO DI ZAKOPANE

Ci sono molte chiese costruite in legno in questa regione montagnosa. Ve ne mostro una come esempio,nel WS potete vedere l'interno.
La Cappella di Jaszczur闚ka una chiesa parrocchiale cattolica situata a Zakopane.Il complesso progettato da Stanisław Witkiewicz fu iniziato nel 1904 e consacrato nel 1907. Il suo nome completo : Cappella del Sacro Cuore di Ges a Jaszczur闚ka.
La cappella un tipico esempio dello stile di Zakopane. Il tempio della struttura in legno apparente si basa su un alto fondamento in pietra. Il fronte ha arcate. Sul tetto c' una piccola torre con una campana. L'interno costituito da un presbiterio rettangolare e un corridoio. L'altare in legno ricorda la capanna dell'altopiano. L'interno decorato con una vetrata disegnata da S. Witkiewicz e gli stemmi di Polonia e Lituania. Gli altari laterali, anch'essi in legno, provengono dagli anni '50 del XX secolo.

Photo Information
Viewed: 1211
Points: 74
Discussions
  • None
Additional Photos by Luciano Gollini (lousat) Gold Star Critiquer/Gold Star Workshop Editor/Gold Note Writer [C: 13501 W: 125 N: 24136] (120975)
View More Pictures
explore TREKEARTH