Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Old 04-27-2009, 10:13 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To Merline: Hi Mich鋩e

Hi Mich鋩e,
Well it's nice to be back! I've been fine, just having a bit of time-out and reflection vis-a-vis TE. I need to find some kind of low-level sustainable TE presence that is worthwhile without taking up too much time... a fine balance. Hope things are OK with you too.
Thank you for your kind comments as always. As for the temperatures, all I can say is that a night camping at 47蚓 was quite an experience - at first it doesn't seem so bad but it gradually creeps up on you and we felt pretty sick by the next morning. Glad to have done it once though.
Take care,
John
Old 04-28-2009, 11:28 AM
Banned

Default Re: To Merline: Hi Mich鋩e

Hi John,
I understand perfectly. I also had to do that vis--vis TE. And now I feel better :-). I am also on another site, Photoholik (reference on my profile), and slowly building up a little gallery here, as I wanted something where I am completely free and easy to look at. Not so much meant for comments, but to give as reference when I meet people etc. www.njosnavelin.eu

I am sure I would have been sick too with those temperatures...I could stand the heat much better years ago, remember a walk up to Ein Gedi in Israel, 45蚓...well...
those times are gone...

Already projects for this years holiday's ? We are going back to Iceland, I am very happy about it.

Take care too and see you around.
Mich鋩e
Old 04-29-2009, 04:54 PM
TE Junior Member

Default Hi Mich鋩e

Hi Mich鋩e,
I had a look at your Photoholik pages and enjoyed browsing your galleries there. You're right, it's nice to be able to post things without the constraints of TE and to organise work in galleries as you choose. I have an account on pbase for much the same reason (www.pbase.com/oxalis).
I envy you going back to Iceland though I don't suppose I can complain as we're leaving this Friday for a couple of weeks in Namibia. Hope to get some shots of elephants, sand dunes and shipwrecks...
Take care,
John