Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great celtae 2010-04-06 8:07

Hi Han,
Very original artistic looking house,I never seen a house like this when I visited Malaysia.I was surprised to read that this house is made from stone,I thought it was a wooden house.
Only a minor point of critic,try to take the full view on the house,or did you want to show a piece of the garden next to the house?
greetings,
Ronny

Old 04-07-2010, 07:08 AM
TE Newbie

Default To celtae: artistic house in Malaysia

Hi Ronny,

I found trekearth only in March 2010, and started to share a few photos. You know that I am not a photographer, just taking snap shots here and there for my collection.

I will try to go back to the place to take a full view of this house.

Opposite this concrete house is another monument - a royal monsoleum of the Royal Family of the Sultanate of Johore. It's such a beautiful modern architecture that only much later I realize it was one of the final resting places of the Royal family of Johore.

I have a wide range of photo collections thro the years. Uploading to te is very slow @ 1 pic a day. If only I have your email address, I can pour them to you. lol.

Thanks for your comments. Will be looking out for more of your te photos.

Bye, take care.
Old 04-07-2010, 08:14 AM
TE Newbie

Default reply artistic house

Hi Han,
I am also not a professional but only a amateur photographer,just as a hobby.looking forward to see more of you're pictures on TE.
greetings,
Ronny