Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great ourania 2012-09-03 12:29

Hello Pierre,
I like very much your composition, the way you have used the curve and built the picture around it. The upward point of view and the mosaic of the facades are wonderful. The black car is well placed in the frame and together with the people gives a great sense of movement and invites us to follow the curve further up to the right. I also like very much the colours and the way the bright ones stand out among the subdued neutral tones. The atmosphere is tranquil and intriguing. Congratulations and thank you!
All the best, have a good night,
Ourania

Old 09-03-2012, 08:38 PM
TE Newbie

Default To ourania: hi ourania!

Hello Ourania. Thank you very much for your comment. I will for sure have a look at your pictures too!! Where are you from in Greece? I love this country so much. Talk to you soon. All the best. Pierre
Old 09-03-2012, 09:35 PM
TE Senior Member

Hello Pierre,
I'm from Athens but live on Leros, an island of the Dodecanese where I have taken most of the photos in my gallery. I wish you good luck and a great time on TE.
All the best,
Ourania