Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great maurajn 2005-03-12 11:07

Good representation of the bridge, I really like the vegetation in the foreground, being down at ground level. I like the combination of nature and architecture. The bridge comes across the frame in a very pleasing place.

Old 03-12-2005, 07:18 PM
TE Senior Member

Default To maurajn: Pont Laviolette

Hello Maura !

Always nice to read you.
The spring is coming soon. Even up North! Be patient. We had a tough week ourselves. Close to 30 cms of additional snow But days are longer now. Snow will start to melt rapidly,........ hopefully.
Will you come South this year ?
Cheers!
Robert
Old 03-12-2005, 09:41 PM
TE Newbie

Default Re: To maurajn: Pont Laviolette

We have had freakish weather, -30'C, then 36 hours later it is +4 and raining... and terribly windy, remnants of the storm that battered Nova Scotia I think. It is unseasonably warm here still, only a few degrees below zero and the sun packing a wonderful warmth. I go south next Friday! To Edmonton and then on to Las Vegas where we will rent a van and camp in the desert! Yahoo! I love the desert. I go south again in August, a trip to the west coast is on the agenda, to Vancouver Island, and then to Quebec, where I may vacation around Quebec City for a week, and then on to Montreal for 6 days to attend the FDI congress (professional meetings and education). I am studying my french and almost conversational now! It is easy to learn in Iqaluit as there are so many Francophone. M.
Old 03-12-2005, 09:52 PM
TE Senior Member

Hello Maura !

Wow! You will be busy my dear! I wish you all the best during your vacation. I don't have to tell you to bring your camera with you ! I am anxious to see your travel photos !

We could have one or two more storms before April. But the snow is melting rapidly after, I don't care. We are leaving for Cuba April 16th for two weeks.

Let's keep in touch. In August I normally take two more weeks of vacation too. I could be out of town. Hope you will pass by our little town. Well not so little after all. At least it is bigger than Iqaluit anyway.

You are officially invited to stop and visit us, and have an ice cold drink!
Sounds weird to read that at this time of the year , Hey ?

Cheers!
Robert
Old 03-12-2005, 10:01 PM
TE Newbie

Where is your little town, and maybe I will!
Old 03-12-2005, 10:09 PM
TE Senior Member

Hello !

Oups , Sorry I tought you knew with all these photos submitted. I live in Trois-Rivieres!

Cheers!
Robert