Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great mkamionka 2015-06-30 8:23

Hi Angshu,
this is exactly what I dream about: a trip along the coast from Lake Bled down to Dubrovnik and even bit further to Montenegro and so. Sadly I would need more time and money than I have available -may be next year I can manage that. Also with my 3 year old daughter it could be too challenging as there are so many place I would like to see along the way.
This spot is first of the miraculous places. Great POV to present it from above and to emphasize its amazing location.
The weather was indeed quite bad but it didn't stop you from taking a great picture.
Very interesting mood almost as if it was raining.
Beautiful work,
M

BTW
I have answered your question about Cyprus under my Cyprus photo, but then I realized that India also has quite bad reputation in media recently. There are so many rapes happening and also on tourists, and police blames them that they are guilty themselves as they went off the beaten track. So to be honest India is also off my list for a while. It doesn't change much though beacuse I wouldn't be able to afford that trip anyway -so this is just an imaginary wish list :)

Old 06-30-2015, 06:16 PM
TE Expert

Default To mkamionka: Bad reputation

...Indeed you are right...India has gathered quite a bad name recently with rapes, especially of a few tourists...but then out of millions of tourists who visit India every year, these may be isolated cases...and the police may not be altogether wrong! But these are rotten cases for sure, something we are ashamed of!
Turkey should be good for you & Uzbekistan...both are relatively less expensive, the latter more so
This year we did Croatia mainly and touched into Slovenia (Bled only) Montenegro and Bosnia..a fab trip overall
Best,
Angshu