Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great BennyV 2016-09-30 0:18

Hello Roger

Colours are a bit too saturated for my taste, but this is all about composiiton and I like the ensemble of towers and roofs and tiles here. The chimney somehow belongs and does not belong in the scene, and the same goes for the cruis ships in the bg.

Benny

Old 09-30-2016, 06:21 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To BennyV: Beyond the Steeples

Hello Benny, I hoped that the viewers would understand my statement that I have scores of photos from this site. As I was leaving here, I happened to notice the cruise ships in the background. One of them being the ship that we were on. So I took the photo primarily for the cruise ships. So the purpose of the shot was to capture the cruise ships. Alas, the chimney was there. Finally, I try to shoot most of my shots as vivid. Many times my desert shots where I live , require a reduction in the color intensity. Thus, your taste and mine are a bit different, and generally you will see the colors. Have a nice weekend. Roger