Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great worldcitizen 2017-11-05 13:11

Hello Jason,

It's great that you got to meet up with Krzysztof again. I like this moody and atmospheric shot, with a nice play of light and shadow. I also like that we are almost like peeping Toms, looking behind K to see what he's seeing. (it was easier to just use an initial there!)

I hope all's well on your end. I met up with Serghei and Craig again this year. Any plans to come back east? :-)

Old 11-05-2017, 08:53 PM
TE Expert

Default To worldcitizen: Howdy, B!

Hey Brenda!

So happy to hear from you, thanks for taking time to leave a note. Yeah, I noticed you were able to see the guys again....only wish I was able to do the same. It was a blast with K, we had a lot of fun in that 48 hour window.

I would be more than glad to return to the Big Apple each and every year, multiple times in fact...but life has a way of getting in the way unfortunately!? But, I'll keep trying as best I can to make it happen, and to certainly let you know when I do so that we can meet up again too!!

Hope you're doing just as well, and are looking forward to the crazy holiday season. Your pictures are ones I always search out when I come to TE, there will always be a close association and love of the city for me!

Take it easy, and enjoy Old Man Winters upcoming visit. mwhahaha

Ciao for now,

J