Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great emka 2018-05-05 23:18

Hello,

Who are you? I do not remember you.
Of course, I am joking:). Nice to see you here, even if for a short while. Sad that you and Serghei are no active here anymore. I am still here, everyday when I am not travelling.
Excellent timing here, with the shell visible. I do not know anything about the burst mode. The subject of shooting (I mean firing) is not my cup of tea. But a nice picture.

have a nice Sunday

your old friend Malgo

Old 05-06-2018, 06:26 AM
TE Expert

Default To emka: Hahaha, it's meeeee!

Hello Dear Malgo,

So great to hear from you! What do you mean....when is it that you're NOT traveling?!! So glad that I can still follow your spirit and adventures through FB.

Despite not being active here on TE, I check in quite frequently to view the photos and read the stories. There are a number of people who I enjoy following, and if I can't see them on other platforms, I will always have this one.

The burst mode is simply when you can press/hold down the shutter and the camera will continue shooting individual frames in rapid succession....which is why I used the caption of this one as "Rapid Fire." Kind of a perfect word play.

Be well, my friend. Big hugs!

Last edited by jcpix; 05-06-2018 at 06:28 AM.