Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great danos 2018-06-03 0:41

Hello Bev,
nice the scene from the wooden bridge as adding depth and perspective in the scene lead-on the eyes on the ruins of Bolton Abbey this sunny day.The walking woman with her reddish-purple jacket at contrast in the scene.

Regards,Danos
PS I do not like the photo analysis of the site in Beta version because pictures very sharp in their natural size are seen by somebody with a little blur.
So I think you'd better see it in the www.trekearth.com than in beta version.
I don't know about this from the site and especially from the administrator.

Old 06-03-2018, 07:54 AM
TE Expert

Default To danos: Beta

Hello Danos, thank you for your warm critique and comments.

When photographs are reduced in size, for posting, they seem to loose sharpness on the main site but the Beta site maintains that sharpness. Your photograph is pf a large size and so is fine on the main site and impossible to see on the Beta site, without scrolling up and down.
I prefer to reduce the size of my photographs on TE so that it is less easy to copy them for publications. Maybe no-one would want them but I would like to think I was in charge if anyone did want to publish any of them!

Have a lovely day,
Bev
Old 06-03-2018, 08:38 AM
TE Expert

Hello Bev,
for ten years I have seen the photos on the beta version, sometimes they look right and do not need to scroll up and down. But if you see it a bit blur on the screen, you cannot upload a second one according with the rolls of the site.
You must wait until the next day.
I think that the site needs an upgrading.

Regards,Danos