Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great supereira 2005-07-29 4:38

Hi wouter!
Welcome to TE!I like the composition and point of view.Beautiful shot.I like the light,but I think this photo needs more saturation of colors and sharp.

I've made two Workshops to your photo showing a creative approach to it, but I've noticed now that you do not allow workshops in your photos...

If you'd like to see it please turn the Workshop option on and I'll posted them later.

Old 07-29-2005, 01:05 AM
TE Newbie

Default To supereira: Workshop option on

Hi,

Thanks for your comments. I put the workshop option on (at least I think I did, the site is not that clear to me yet, but I'm managing).
I didn't touch the picture before I posted it, so it is natural as it is.
However I'm here to learn so, go ahead :-)!

Wouter
Old 07-29-2005, 01:37 AM
TE Newbie

Default Re: To supereira: Workshop option on

Hi,

As you posted this photo before the WS option was on, in this case you need to go to the manage section + edit and in the bottom allow the posting of the WS.

As you changed you profile, all your next photos will allow the WS, but this one will need this extra step... :-)
Old 07-29-2005, 10:05 PM
TE Newbie

Thanks ! I changed it now. I'm curieus what you made of it ;-)
Old 07-30-2005, 02:01 AM
TE Newbie

I've posted it now. In fact these effects could be done previously applying filters (blue or orange), as many photographers do.

But for cameras without the possibility to apply filters it can be done in the pc.
Old 07-30-2005, 05:08 AM
TE Newbie

I've admired your work on my picture.
I guessed you would add some orange to it, to soften the picture, but I never thought you'd come up with something like the second example. I do like them both !
I was thinking about printing my picture somehow to hang it on the wall, but didn't do it because my picture reminds me of something to put on a death card.
But your enhancements change the whole atmosphere of the picture. What I probably will do is print the three of them and hang them together on the wall (I will mention the name of the enhancer :-) )

If I have some time left coming week I'll will try to become the same effects you created myself as a way to learn.

Thanks a lot !!!