Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great triptych2003 2007-03-07 7:41

hey jason

a lot of people seem to like this shot over the previous one. i guess i must have missed something because i prefer the other one.

this shot has the same intense colours and texture. the contrasting symbols of umbrella and fire are interesting and unique. but from an aesthetic pov, i just prefer the other one. that glow that was on the man's face (not apparent here) is what sets it apart for me. still a good shot though, don't get me wrong...

Old 03-08-2007, 05:58 PM
TE Newbie

Default To triptych2003: fire guy

yeah I totally understand what you mean. I think that was why I posted the previous shot first, it seemed to have a little more character to it. I have another shot that I am debating on posted, not sure if it would be over kill on the fire silhouettes or not but it is of a different guy and a different angle. I think the key here is that from what you have said and many others is about the centering and such. I really really appreciate the effort. Thanks so much!