Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Old 05-16-2007, 05:50 PM
TE Senior Member

Default Re: Graduate School

congratulations Peter. it's amazing how a vitual community can change so much. I'm almost done with my master's degree in photojournalism, I am even a teaching assistant at the university... not to mention the various pieces of good news in the professional work (been doing a lot of assignments for NY Times and also working out representation with a photo agency). School helps a lot, you will surely get a lot out of it.
Old 05-16-2007, 05:58 PM
TE Junior Member

Cool. I remember talking to you when you were applying. I'm really looking forward to the course. Lots of hands on experience and lots of contacts. Are you working on any personal projects at the minute?
Old 05-16-2007, 10:08 PM
TE Senior Member

yeah, I am at the moment in Transdniestra, working on a personal project about unrecognised countries.
Old 05-17-2007, 03:35 AM
TE Junior Member

Sounds very interesting. Did you see the BBC documentaries about unrecognized countries. It was fascinating. Hope to see the photos soon
Old 05-17-2007, 04:21 PM
TE Expert

Couldn't happen to a nicer or more deserving guy, Peter. Good on ya, mate. Very happy for you - if any of us were of any help to you at all, well, that's just another bonus.
Congratulations,
Francis
Old 05-18-2007, 02:41 AM
TE Junior Member

Thanks i can still remeber back in Jeju looking at some of your photos and one really stuck out. It was a shot of reflections in the window of a bullet train i think. It really inspired me to focus my photography on people and there surroundings. Thanks once again. I'll have to buy you a beer when we meet up this weekend.