Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great elroyie 2004-09-19 13:02

What a lens...
This lens is not for me, defenetly, it is too heavy to carry on and I don't like to use tripods, but now I have a different problem, I have a lens and dont have a camera... :-(

Very good catch and very good composition.

Old 09-20-2004, 03:47 AM
TE Expert

Default To elroyie: What happened????

To your camera? I hope it is something easily fixed. I'm embarrassed to say that my camera has become one of my best friends. I can't imagine being without it for longer than a few days. (My computer, on the other hand, must be there EVERY day, or I miss it... ;-))

I hope whatever ails your camera, or keeps you from it will soon be healed. That lovely lens needs to be used Elroyie!

I was thinking about you when I posted this, by the way. I've noticed, however, that Kaj has bought a longer lens as well, though one with a bit more modest price tag. I feel embarrassed to acknowledge that my EF 100-300 is a gift on loan, perhaps for a very long while...

Thanks for your comments.
Old 09-20-2004, 10:14 AM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: To elroyie: What happened????

:-)

The mirror in my camera stopped working suddenly, I saw that it was not in its place, yesterday I took it to the 'doctor' I hope I will have it soon... Now my lens are resting, I hope not for a long time.

Your 100-300 is not bad at all, I think that it is a good start (if it is the usm version).

Thanks for your sympathy, Elroyie