Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great cdewet 2004-10-10 8:54

Hi Mohammad
What happened to you on TN, I miss your jolli spirt, or is t a question of time. like with me here on TE? This is a little gem of a picture, great mood, and subject, well done!

Old 10-10-2004, 04:18 PM
TE Expert

Default To cdewet: WOW!Callie!!!

Hi dear Callie!

very glad to see it here,very glad,...really as you said,only time limit is my problem,belive I love TN,a lot.and you remembered that I was registere in TN very fast,and started with some simple shot there,....but timein my job & life,.....and I miss you very much,Callie!sure,you are one of a great friend for me in Treksites,Yes.
I hope I could back to TN,also TL,but in nature motif,I'm really amateure,but I love this matter,...maybe I back more for writing critiques & comment as a lover of nature,...yes,I'll be back,Callie:)
In TE I post 3-4 post in a week,as I said,very busy,...but TE,TN & TL become a part of my life,really a part of my mind,and most and beautiful reason & thing is finding a few great friends in the world by this sites like You.

Thanks a lot,Callie,it was a surprising for me:)

Best Regards from Iran
Sincerely Yours
Mohammad
Old 10-10-2004, 04:30 PM
TE Newbie

Default Re: To Mohammad: Thanks

Yes Mohammad, time is a real problem, we kust do not have enough of it. And so many nice peple we met on the net, maybe never in body, but often kindred spirits. Wel I wil try to browse Te also more often even if I do not post.
Regards
Callie