To Aegean: hi

  • Hi,
    Thanks for your comment. I appreciate it.

    But what is an ND grade filter? (Maybe my camera has it... I am not sure.)

  • Re: To Aegean: hi
    Hi Stef...
    I don't know what camera you have as it is not in your info...but in any case ND grade filter is not going with the camera:-)...ND means Neutral Density and it is a filter darker in the top and coming light in the Lower sunglasses...That helps to balance the light when on the top is too strong and in the lowere part weaker...Like is your photo...
    Best regards