Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great cdewet 2004-12-16 12:02

Hi Richard
Sorry I take to long to answer, but I am mostly off TE, only on TN. And then there I have not been too regular either!
Very nice pair of eyes, I was going to cooment on that beautiful sunset of man and dog, then the owl called my name, I love them, and this is a very interestinf shot, one for TN!

Old 12-17-2004, 05:43 PM
TE Newbie

Default To cdewet: Domesticated Bird

Hi Callie,
Thank you for your reply. Some days ago somebody at TN kicked of photo of a daffodill (typical dutch flower) out of my collection. Reason domesticated or cultivated??

This magnificent bird can't be photographed in real life, so, it's not allowed to post domesticated or cultivayed (allowed at TE, and more at TL). It's in the about of TN in the Guidelines.

I'll start a discussion at TN to get that clear, because I can find lots of domesticated animals and cultivated plants at TN.
Old 12-28-2004, 09:47 PM
TE Newbie

Default Re: To cdewet: Domesticated Bird

Hi Richard
Sorry I took so long, but I am affectively Off TE.
You CAN post this on TN, there is mo problem with zoo post, as lonmg as you say so, and elaborate on the subject.
Domesticate animals mean farm animals, cats, dogs, cattle etc, not wild animals in captivity. I was one of the members who requested that we allow zoo shots, as there are many animals that we will not otherwise be able to see.
I hope this clarifies the matter, and please post such nice owls for us. I, for one, will appreciate it a lot.
Have a very great new year too.
Regards
Callie