Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great flory 2008-12-16 23:18

hi Alexandr,
beautiful Russian eyes:)the same here is the way how the women keep their head-kerchiefs.
just a small curiosity.you are here for more than four years and give 2 critiques.yes,know the time is precious for everybody.but....is such a nice community TE which deserve respect.
imagine how will be if everybody to do like you.mean-just posting images..?
best wishes,
Flori:)
btw,like your image 'no more beer'.tks for smiles!

Old 12-17-2008, 03:52 PM
TE Newbie

Default To flory: Re: Russian eyes

Hi Flori,

Many thanks.
About writing critiques. First, some excuses :) It's well known that, for example, people with strong skills in math are not able to explain to others how they solve math tasks and to teach others. And, visa versa, most of the best football coaches were not best players in the past. It doesn't mean that I'm very good photographer and, of course, it doesn't mean that I do not want to show my respect to the highly regarded TE community. It means only that I do not feel myself certain enough to comment or criticize other's photos.
But :) In general, you are right. I'm to lazy and promize you to try to be more active in commenting next year.

Best wishes with nearby Christmas and New Year!
Alexandr
Old 12-18-2008, 05:10 AM
TE Senior Member

Default Re: To flory: Re: Russian eyes

Hi Alexandr,

With pleasure!
Your answer make me smile.Know,know it was a serious one,but reminds (somehow) by a phrase memorable from our theatre:
'I can accept to be changes in the most important things,there and there,but in general,to not be change anything...:)'

You see,Alexandr,forgot to tell you yesterday that was in your gallery and like it a lot.Really!and you have a very,very good sense of humour.Pity that your thoughts and ideas are not share with the other people.But:)Your way to express is in your photos.Can accept this:)

Best wishes with nearby Christmas and New Year!
Flori:)