Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great flory 2008-12-17 3:01

ola dear Rcrd,
well,that hot sun give the 'lazy mood'.different cultures,daily life.is normal after all to be so.don't think we must point title.or?:)for ex this beautiful girl can't be in lazy mood,even the sun is present:)

have from Alexandria really good paintings in papyrus.though wish some fishes too:)
rrrrrrrrrorooroor,
Flori:)

Old 12-18-2008, 06:53 AM
TE Expert

Default To flory: lazy mood

hahaha, thanks for the funny comparison, Flori. What a fantastic pic of Francine I didn't know about (45favorites?!). This is what we call extreme weather! I actually read this week about this place in Russia, the most freezing one on the planet - we cannot use sunglasses there because it get stuck to our skin! How can anyone live in such circunstances?!?!?

a big hug from me and a loud rrrrooror from 'Tosta' on my lap while I'm writing this :)
rcrd
Old 12-18-2008, 02:54 PM
TE Senior Member

Default Re: To flory: lazy mood

they can live..hardly,indeed.our bodies have such an intelligent mechanisms which react in extremely temperatures.for sure,if i will go there (or you) ,we become suddenly frozen statues:)

but,born and living there,their organisms are used.
you can forgot home those sunglasses,if one day you'll go to visit this place:)you need some specific clothes,food and water.and ..pray.in mind.
the most low temp that i lived was -24(maybe26)C.believe me,even your breath is iceberg:)

a big hug from a bug,
a big hug from me,
and one from 'Titu'.lucky you,mine cat never do this,is always jumping somewhere:))when not sleep,of course.will send him at doctor:D
Flr
Old 12-19-2008, 06:13 AM
TE Expert

But you are a doctor. You can fix Titu:) Actually Coffee is also having too much energy lately - maybe I should send her on holidays to Russia... She dictates everything at home. At 6:00 she forces us to get up and run everywhere in the house and into the balcony - her favorite place. At 6:00 it's frezzing in the balcony (but we still can use sunglasses) but she wants us there and we can do nothing about it...she makes a lot of noise if we don't do what she wants.
talkative ric
Old 12-19-2008, 06:31 AM
TE Senior Member

hehe,if i'm doctor doesn't mean that can change the personality of cats:)adorable description of your Coffee.propose you to send them both in holidays to Russia:D
talkative flr