Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Kenny10pin 2004-05-29 11:54

wow, goosd strange rock shapes and colours here, and well captured, good piece of weed too included, well done

Old 05-29-2004, 07:43 PM
TE Expert

Default To omritoppol: We've only just begun...

If you learn anything from me, you should be aware that I learned it from other folks on this site. I may have a certain instinctual way of looking at the world that serves me in this process, but I consider the most important part of developing skill in taking and composing images comes from looking at what other's have done that works for your eye and reflecting on what is happening in those images. I note you've been doing workshops, which tells me you're refining your eye. Wonderful! We're all amateurs here, doing our best to learn this craft. I appreciate your kind words, yet I know I'm no different from you in being a beginner. Of course, the Buddhist teacher Suzuki Roshi admonished students to always be a beginner, to bring fresh eyes to each moment. I think that is good advice in photography as well as in life. Be well.