Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great berek 2013-09-06 4:22

sayın Muhtar ,
ne oldu buralarda ben yokken anlaşıp geri d霵şm yaptınız. sper olmuş ekibi buralarda g顤mek.sper kare adıda ğle.
sevgiler.
Burak

Old 09-04-2013, 02:28 AM
TE Expert

Default To macjake: The man on the right............

Hi Craig,

Thank you once again for your kind remarks. I'm pleased that you like this one.

Funny thing, I thought you would have commented on the man in the red shirt at far right. I swithered about leaving him in or cropping him out and eventually decided to leave him - and the more I look at this picture, the more I'm glad I left him in - just peeking around the corner - what do you think?

About the other thing - yes, of course you can add things to a previously posted picture. But, as far as I am aware, you can't change the actual picture. Just go to Photos then Manage Photos then Edit and you can change your note, add co-ordinates, change details about lens used and so on any time you like. I hope my email was helpful - if not, let me know and I'll try to help you out with he map stuff!

Cheers,

John.
Old 09-06-2013, 07:09 PM
TE Expert

Default red shirt

Hi John
haha...yes, i noticed the man in the red shirt and I actually WAS going to comment on him but i suppose my brain stopped working
i forgot lol

he looks fine in your photo because he doesn't ruin the compo at all and he presents the scene smartly with a flaming red splash!! lol

but i have to tell you...and Tosca could tell you also....i spend so much time composing my scenes sometimes, with the tripod and all, i'm' all set to go, finally picked my angles and such....then walks in a person!!! argh!!!!!
all i wanna do is pull my hair out lol

but also, i'm slowly learning and appreciating how that human presence certainly adds to the scene too - so i'm adapting! haha

have a great day John
Old 09-07-2013, 12:51 AM
TE Expert

Default People............

Hi Craig,

Yes, like yourself, I'm starting to realise that people really can help to make a picture better!

One of my favourites, Silvio (silvio1953) recently put up two pictures - this one and this one. Don't you think that the first one really, really benefits from the inclusion of the couple in the foreground, brightly lit against the darker background architecture? I certainly think that it does!

And one of my other favourites, Gert (holmertz) - you should look at some of his amazing pictures. They're often not as clear and sharp as any of yours because a lot of his pictures are old ones scanned from slides and negatives and his newer ones are taken with a compact - but he shows some amazing scenes in places which many of us can only dream of seeing (or places we would never ever think of visiting nowadays), like Iraq, Afghanistan, and so on. Worth a look because he always has people in his pictures and Gert will rarely comment on any picture which doesn't include people!

Cheers,

John.