To rigoletto: heyyyy!! - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great rigoletto 2009-08-12 23:35

It feels strange. I guess my last contact with you was some 8 or 9 months ago, you know, 6 months the military, than the psedo-collapse of our "elite" TE society etc etc. Now it feels better to come back to my old, busy days of critique writing :P
Interesting structures here, as i am used to see the dam itself, mainly as a collapsing element in expensive disaster movies :D
You found an original place to visit, say, if i were you, i'd prefer the ocean coastline in that heat of july...
cheers,
st.den

Old 08-13-2009, 12:26 PM
TE Expert

Default To rigoletto: heyyyy!!

you are right, your last contact with me was that long, or maybe much longer!
however, i am sure i have seen and critiqued your (first) foto upload after you came back from the (required) military's blah, blah blah, and yes, you have not responded to my welcome back offer for a toast!! anyway, i am glad to see one of my favs here in "circulation" again.

the coastline, (beaches in particular) in the summer is a heck of a place to go visit (too much people, too much confusion, not to mention about parking fee cost doubling up, and a bottle of drinking water costing one almost 4 bucks!). would you be enjoying it when you have to fall in line to use the bathroom? dude, the qeue is like 5 yards everytime, seems endless!! i managed to go to Venice Beach when my cousin came for a visit, she enjoyed, I didn't!

thanks for dropping by. heading for work in few minutes. see you around, Den!

cheers from this part of the globe,
Benedict