Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great carlo62 2012-06-13 0:29

Buongiorno Giuliana
finalmente una tua foto, anzi, una tua bella foto, cielo splendido che rende il mare meraviglioso.
Ottima composizione con le rocce a sinistra che contrastano il bellissimo blu e l'isola che interrompe la linea dell'orizzonte.
Complimenti
Carlo

PS degli orari sai niente?

Old 06-13-2012, 10:28 PM
TE Expert

Default To tyro: Treasury

Yes, of course I have photos of this surprise view when suddenly you see the treasury. It was wonderful, but I wanted to show rather my unique experience. Nothing cures my itchy feet . As to this shot, in original version I haven't found it specially good. It had washed up sky above. But lately someone asked me to send some photos of Petra, I looked at them again, I cut off the upper part - and they looked MUCH better. So I tried to post here.
It was an organized trip to Jordan and Syria and there were some people completely not prepared to what they would see. One lady went there dressed as to the church on Sunday (in the village, you can imagine). And then it was this heavy rain. I found it quite funny. But she complained and said "I do not like Petra, it is very overrated". Good night M.