Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great quino 2005-04-26 11:43

Good one... You are so far from the peaks... Well done

Old 04-26-2005, 04:05 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To RandomCameraGuy: no problems

i was a few paces away from her, so it didn't look like i was taking a picture of her exactly, although it probably looked like i was taking a picture of her car, which is probably what her look is about -- "what kind of nutter stands in the rain taking photos of people's cars?!" i don't usually zoom in like i did here but i felt that if i walked towards her car, she would react in a way that would be unfavourable to the shot.
Old 04-27-2005, 04:16 AM
TE Senior Member

Default Re: To RandomCameraGuy: no problems

That's always the balancing act isn't it? Trying to get photo's without changing the situation and not looking like a weirdo stalker (you luck out a bit on the last one by being a girl--damned unfair advantage that is!).

I'm actually looking forward to taking TO pics again sometime in the future. With the wide angle though, I'll be right down people's throat's, hopefully, they won't soon after be after mine!

:)
Old 04-27-2005, 06:39 AM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: To RandomCameraGuy: no problems

I know what you mean... I am pretty lucky. There are certain disadvantages too, like not getting the cool night shots in Mexico in the weird bars or whatever, because I'd be a fool to try that alone, but then again I can get shots like this without getting a car door in the groin...