To mkamionka: Jealousy - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great anducina 2010-01-28 23:11

Hi Paulo,
Superb architecture and statues, well framed. I'd like some WS with a closer view of the two equestrian statues...
TFS,
Andreea

Old 01-29-2010, 09:37 AM
TE Expert

Default To mkamionka: Jealousy

Hi Mariusz,

don't be jealous! (:-) really there is no motive! I should be jelous because you went to such marvellous places like the american parks which are really unique and unparalleled in the world. And also your polish photos show a reality which aappear very appeaaling to me.

Yes, I'm very selective about what to photograph here. You can't imagine how much part of Sardinia is really absolutely not interesting. Cagliari, which is the main town where I live for instance, is a dull provincial city and all the modern quarters are so depressing! Only the old part has some interest but it's really nothing compared to an average Italian city - every time I see the pictures of my countryfellows who lives in the continent I'm really envious of all the art and architecture they have. Sardinia is one of the poorest region in Italy and in most of its towns there's nothing to see or to photograph.
We only have some fine coasts and mountains and that's what I like to photograph. But they are spoiling that too, building awfull tourist resorts...

Thank you for your comment,
Donato