Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great chrisg76 2013-08-24 0:56

Καλημέρα Σοφία!
Πολύ όμορφη η φωτογραφία σου με υπέροχα μπλε χρώματα!
Το γεφυράκι μου αρέσει πολύ και η αντανάκληση στο νερό "γράφει" όμορφα!
Το καδράρισμα και το σημείο λήψης είναι άψογα!
Πολύ ενδιαφέρουσα και η σημείωσή σου!
Να είσαι καλά!
Καλή συνέχεια!
Χρήστος

Old 08-24-2013, 10:59 AM
TE Expert

Talking To bayno: Size Matters

Hello Valter - I'm glad you took the time to look at the beta version, it makes such a difference to images when you can really see the details at the larger size. I agree that we should be able to upload the wider view on the usual TE pages and speaking to my son (who works in IT) he says it is not difficult to change the size of the picture placeholder. I am of the opinion many of us would improve our technical skills if a larger upload size was the norm and I also think we would encourage more dedicated photo enthusiasts to join. maybe we should raise the issue with admin. What do you think? I spend a lot of time on the beta version now simply to see the full potential of images.

Have a fine weekend

Rosemary
Old 08-24-2013, 12:33 PM
TE Junior Member

Default ...

Dear Rosemary, I wrote something on the forum about... without receiving any answer, my English is not the best especially when it comes with technical terms, I have thought many times to leave the site because of this, now all the photography sites have attractive graphics and all allow to post photos from 1200 Px at least, I hope they resolve the problem soon because it is such a disappointment to see so minimized our work, I remain in this community just because I have many friendships...
have a lovely WE too...
Valter