Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great bostankorkulugu 2010-02-27 11:55

you love bridges, i love your bridge shots... and they all remind me of wedding rings thanks to you mlk :D...

i think you should visit the eastern black sea coast of turkey once, around trabzon and rire, the old pontus you know... the region is full of those bridges ad many more thnigs that you would love to photograph... and i may join you this time, we even have a house very close to the georgian border, in my fathers village...

hugs brother...

krkt

Old 02-27-2010, 08:15 PM
TE Senior Member

Default To bostankorkulugu: Plans

Bro, within the next 3-4 monts I am planning 2 more trips to Turkey. One around the Aegean coast, and the next around the Black Sea region. Probably the Aegean coast comes first, March or April, and then May, June or July, comes the Black Sea. So, you have plenty of time to start thinking about it seriously! Kisses to you and the family!
Old 02-28-2010, 07:51 AM
TE Expert

Default cool

hey that souds great... i am here in heidelberg till the end of may though, so no chance for the aegeo for sure, but if you go to the black sea coast later in june or july i may join you at some point... if ipek lets me go of course hahahaa...

hugs

krkt