Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Angshu 2015-02-04 1:00

Dear Subhendu
Nice picture & conversion to monochrome...I guess you could crop the left side (from in front of the car)...the hoarding at the top corner is disturbing.
Best Wishes
Angshuman

PS : Prochur lens kinechho dekhi...bhalo invest korchho on photography!

Old 02-04-2015, 06:28 PM
TE Expert

Default To mkamionka: more to see than on my 10 pictures

Hi Mariusz,

I have posted only 10 photographs of my journey to Cyprus.
So you'll have plenty of opportunities to take pictures of other places or different pictures of the subjects that I had chosen.

Cyprus is a country to travel around. I found no place interesting enough to stay for a longer time. Unless you also want a holiday at the beach of course. Perhaps interesting for your child. But that wasn't what we were looking for.

You should definitely visit Famagusta and Kyrenia.
In Famagusta you will certainly find other wonderful photo subjects in the old town.
In May possibly the weather may already be beautiful in the Troodos Mountains. We were there in April and it was still quite cold and misty.

We haven't been in the west of the island (Paphos). Only because of lack of time.

The choice of the places to stay for the night was also determined by the budget. Some hotels were very expensive. My first impression was that the Greek part of the island was expensive. But after some searching we found reasonably cheap overnight accommodation.

The food was tasty but they served fries with just about every dish (even with lasagna).
Even for a resident of Belgium this was too crazy

How will you travel around ?

Best regards, Paul

Last edited by PaulVDV; 02-04-2015 at 06:31 PM.