Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great holmertz 2021-10-26 12:47

Hello Brenda,
It's fun to see the exciting elements of the Oculus from an angle where they have become parts of the background and the focus is elsewhere. Like the "street art" or the crowd of people relaxing with a few glasses of beer. (Do people actually drink beer from glasses in the US? The last 500 times I've seen people drinking beer in American movies it's always been straight from the bottle.)
This is a good combination of architecture, art and human touch. The WS shows us this place in its greater context and we see the Oculus more like we are used to. Both photos are very nice but this is definitely also my choice of main upload.
Best regards,
Gert

Old 10-26-2021, 09:03 PM
TE Expert

Default To holmertz: Beer

Hello Gert,

I'm not a beer drinker, and I don't think I've paid much attention to people drinking beer before! I guess because there was sit-down service, these patrons received a glass. If they had been walking around, I assume they would have been drinking straight from the can or bottle. :-)

Thanks for stopping by,
Brenda